Matera in un giorno
Long walking tour in the city of Matera
STARTING FROM € 117.00
Matera, the cultural center of the entire province, contains an enormous cultural and architectural heritage. A more in-depth visit, starting from the heart of the city and walking among the Romanesque and Baroque beauties, the sumptuous noble palaces of different styles and eras, and then delving into the two districts Sassi, Barisano and Caveoso. It will be fascinating to move among its countless alleys, the roofs with the characteristic conformation once used to channel rainwater, the houses carved into the rock and the wonderful rock churches. Possibility to visit the Casa Cava, Casa Noha, a typical cave house and a rock church.
- Minimum number of participants: 2 people
- The tour lasts approximately 4/5 hours
- The tour must be booked at least 2 working days in advance.
- We recommend wearing comfortable shoes for the visit.
- Cost of the tour: € 208.00 for 2 people
- The cost does not include entrances to the structures